Saturday, February 18, 2012

Today's Sunshine

It seems like the dogs are both calming down the longer Dobie is here... Today, when Dobie would normally already be home, they were both very anxious when they first met in the morning. But since then they appear to have accepted the situation nicely.

(And as I'm writing this Dobie starts whining and pacing again, just to keep me on my toes...)

Perhaps this time together, when Dobie can't go home and reset with his other family, will be good for us. I'm not taking any unnecessary risks of course, things could go wrong still, but it's much more peaceful than I feared it would be.

Once upon a time...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, it's free!

Comments are moderated in order to weed out spam, pointlessness, and shocking behavior quite beyond the pale! They're not moderated to make me look good, though - you have my gracious permission to call me an idiot.