Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Today's resolution

... didn't go that well, so mission failed. I did manage four times five minutes, but the promise was for five times after all. And they weren't very effective either. Monster has been completely crazy all day, both inside the house and out, and will even drop the tug toy mid tug and just stand there and drool and look vacant. Nobody home.

No new promise for tomorrow, since we're meeting the trainer and perhaps getting homework or recommendations for or against specific things. Well, I suppose I can promise I'll get to the meeting on time! I very much hope I'll be more successful keeping that promise. (I'm going to get lost, aren't I? I just know it...)

Fine by me, I'm not too sure about this anyway.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, it's free!

Comments are moderated in order to weed out spam, pointlessness, and shocking behavior quite beyond the pale! They're not moderated to make me look good, though - you have my gracious permission to call me an idiot.