Friday, February 10, 2012

Today's Cloud

There were some growls from Monster towards Dobie today. Usually Monster is overly excited when Dobie is around, becomes stressed and releases that stress with play behaviors (which is unfortunate, since it aggravates Dobie). But a few times today Monster very clearly warned Dobie not to come near him. In a way it's perhaps good that Monster has realized that they really won't be friends, but I really don't see any aggressive behavior as a positive...
(Yes, it's just growling, and certainly he's allowed to growl, but it's still sad that he feels the need to. Although, I obviously understand why.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, it's free!

Comments are moderated in order to weed out spam, pointlessness, and shocking behavior quite beyond the pale! They're not moderated to make me look good, though - you have my gracious permission to call me an idiot.