Friday, February 10, 2012

Today's Sunshine

Monster has felt really focused today. Working well and concentrated when we're active, and then collapsing in a contented heap when we're back indoors. Dobie makes for a tense situation, but after about ten minutes outside it seems like Monster literally shakes it off and is happy and interested again (we don't do anything indoors with Dobie here, calm is the key word for all the time the dogs spend together - well, as calm as Dobie ever gets). It's not an ideal situation, but it's working as well as I can manage.

And it's fun training with a dog who's enjoying it!


I'm coming, mom!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, it's free!

Comments are moderated in order to weed out spam, pointlessness, and shocking behavior quite beyond the pale! They're not moderated to make me look good, though - you have my gracious permission to call me an idiot.