Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Today's Cloud

I'm feeling very cold. My back, head and legs ache. There is a strange tickle/pressure in my chest and throat when I breathe. I get suddenly dizzy. I'm so very tired and at the same time I feel strangely anxious...

I recognize this feeling. This was how I felt last time I got the flu - which then turned into pneumonia.

Please don't do this to me. I have no one to take care of Monster if I'm knocked out. The only ones I can trust to treat him per my instructions would be the children, but they can't handle him. And the ones who could handle him would instead ignore my training preferences and immediately turn to corrections.

Please.

Update: Thank you! Crisis averted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, it's free!

Comments are moderated in order to weed out spam, pointlessness, and shocking behavior quite beyond the pale! They're not moderated to make me look good, though - you have my gracious permission to call me an idiot.