Friday, February 10, 2012

Bad Monstermom! Bad!

Wow, I'm really not good at this, am I?

I did actually set a goal for today, but I didn't remember to post it. So now you'll all think I'm lying, and just picked something random I'd already done today, right?

Dang, you caught me. In fact, everything on this blog is a lie! I don't even have a dog! You've all been pranked!

Um. Sorry about that. Don't know what came over me...

See what I have to live with?

So, my lying resolution for today was: Make five consecutive, successful recalls of Monster, off leash.

I'm not sweating the details. As long as Monster comes when called, with good speed, and stops when he reaches me, I'm not worried about him completing a heel position or the like.


Enough with the "stay" already, have you got any idea what the cold is doing to a certain part of my anatomy!?

Aaaaaand: Mission accomplished

Finally!

Good Monstermom!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, it's free!

Comments are moderated in order to weed out spam, pointlessness, and shocking behavior quite beyond the pale! They're not moderated to make me look good, though - you have my gracious permission to call me an idiot.