Thursday, February 2, 2012

Today's Sunshine

Once again we happened to step through our front door just as a strange dog was passing by outside. The road isn't exactly close, about 50 feet away or so, but the surprise coupled with the excitement of going outside and the proximity to our home makes these accidental "meetings" very difficult for Monster.

Whuh? Difficult for me?
He did react, jumping forward a few paces and barking (quite loudly, surely further endearing us to the neighbors) - but then! He turned around, looked at me and came back to me! He was still excited, and he did grumble a bit a few times, but for me this was amazing.
You may think this is a small thing to be excited about, but for us this was great.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, it's free!

Comments are moderated in order to weed out spam, pointlessness, and shocking behavior quite beyond the pale! They're not moderated to make me look good, though - you have my gracious permission to call me an idiot.