Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Today's Sunshine

Monster did great with eye contact today while out walking. He finds eye contact a little unpleasant at times, and it's hard to get him to keep looking, especially away from home. Mostly I have to be attentive and reward the smallest glance.

(If you ask my mother it's another story. "He's looking at me again!" She finds his eyes super creepy, and apparently he won't stop staring at her. Heh. Good boy!)

But today he kept eye contact for maybe 15-20 seconds at a time, while moving! I like it!

I see you...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, it's free!

Comments are moderated in order to weed out spam, pointlessness, and shocking behavior quite beyond the pale! They're not moderated to make me look good, though - you have my gracious permission to call me an idiot.