Monday, February 13, 2012

Today's Cloud

I'm still feeling tired and strange, and I manage pretty much no organized training whatsoever. Monster gets his walks, and I ask him for a few tricks here and there, but it's more of a chore than a pleasure. And it's certainly showing in Monster! He catches on quickly that I'm not paying attention, and old nuisance behaviors like pulling on the leash and ignoring me has resurfaced. Not to mention his overall stress, because he's not getting the exercise and activity he should be.

Yeah I hear you... But I'm thinking about it.



But, today's better than yesterday, so it's going in the right direction I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, it's free!

Comments are moderated in order to weed out spam, pointlessness, and shocking behavior quite beyond the pale! They're not moderated to make me look good, though - you have my gracious permission to call me an idiot.