Friday, February 3, 2012

Sticks And Stones

When we're out walking and training, a successful meeting with another dog will still make Monster's stress levels go up. So after we've left the other dog in the dust, Monster is allowed free play time (although still on the leash) for a minute or two. This, for him, inevitably means sticks!

YEAH!


He loves picking up sticks and playing with them, he'll jump and bounce and throw the stick around. To think I spend a lot of money on dog toys...

When he first moved in with me this enjoyment was reserved for rocks. Thankfully, I managed to get that out of him fairly quickly! When I was a child I knew a wonderful Boxer, by the name of Hassan, who would fetch rocks for us all day long. He had no teeth...

Don't let your dogs play with rocks, people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, it's free!

Comments are moderated in order to weed out spam, pointlessness, and shocking behavior quite beyond the pale! They're not moderated to make me look good, though - you have my gracious permission to call me an idiot.