Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Today's Cloud

Monster has some weird hangup about getting out of the car, and it's starting to get on my nerves. He'll jump in no problem, but getting him back out again takes all the patience I can muster. He'll just look at me and stay put... I can physically drag him out, of course, or go in and push him out, but that's not really a solution. If I hide beside the car with the doors open he'll eventually get restless and come out, but it takes 10-20 minutes for that to work and it's cold. Not to mention it feels really stupid...

I can lure him out with treats, if I lay them first within reach and then add them further and further away. But if I place the first ones out of reach he'll just stay put and ignore it. If I have a very good toy, I may get him to chase it if I throw it. Or not.

What the hell?

Well, wouldn't you like to know...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, it's free!

Comments are moderated in order to weed out spam, pointlessness, and shocking behavior quite beyond the pale! They're not moderated to make me look good, though - you have my gracious permission to call me an idiot.