Saturday, February 11, 2012

Today's Cloud

It felt like Monster became more stressed the longer we walked today. That seems like a very bad sign, indicating that I'm doing something very wrong. The dog shouldn't find it harder to pay attention to you the longer you're out, right? Am I pushing him too hard, making too many demands (don't pull, don't pee, don't sniff, etc), or am I not demanding enough (letting him walk around on his own, sniffing and getting excited about his surroundings)? Is it temporary, is it age, is it something I've been doing all along or has something changed? I'm at a loss, which isn't enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, it's free!

Comments are moderated in order to weed out spam, pointlessness, and shocking behavior quite beyond the pale! They're not moderated to make me look good, though - you have my gracious permission to call me an idiot.