Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Today's Sunshine

Tomorrow Monster and I are meeting a new trainer, and we'll be working against a training dog... No telling how that will go, so I might as well be happy about it today before anything's gone wrong.

It's exciting, and I'm looking forward to it. Not sure why, because I do understand that one training session tomorrow won't magically fix anything. Still, I suppose I can be happy about actually trying something more organized than wandering around at home and hoping for the best. Hopefully this will go well, and I'll learn some things I'm doing wrong. I've been trudging on and not getting very far for some time now, so help to see my mistakes is much needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, it's free!

Comments are moderated in order to weed out spam, pointlessness, and shocking behavior quite beyond the pale! They're not moderated to make me look good, though - you have my gracious permission to call me an idiot.