Sunday, February 19, 2012

Today's Cloud

It's difficult training with another dog here. When training Monster, every move and sound Dobie makes has an effect on Monster. And once training is over Dobie apparently has to try some dominance over Monster (which I don't allow, neither dog is allowed to climb on the other, stare at the other, put their head on the other's back, or anything like that). And when training Dobie, Monster freaks out. He's jealous and stressed, and he shows it...

That of course means that we need to train that, and it's good I have to face that. But it's difficult...

Oh, poor me. Boohoo.

Cue eye roll here...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, it's free!

Comments are moderated in order to weed out spam, pointlessness, and shocking behavior quite beyond the pale! They're not moderated to make me look good, though - you have my gracious permission to call me an idiot.