Sunday, February 12, 2012

Today's Cloud

Bad day. I've had a headache from the moment I woke up, my head feels stuffy, and I'm just so tired. Poor Monster! Just the bare minimum of walks, and hardly any training.

The thing is, I'm not even really sick. I just don't feel great. I'd give myself a pass if I had a fever or the like, but this is just being whiny and lazy... And the worst part is, I realize this but I still don't shape up! After forcing myself to take him out for a walk, I just drag my feet and argue with myself the whole way about whether I could just turn around and go back home...

I'd say I'm ashamed of myself, but that's just giving myself an easy out. Being ashamed doesn't make anything better, and it doesn't give Monster something fun to do.

Helooooo? Anyone down there who wants to play with me?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, it's free!

Comments are moderated in order to weed out spam, pointlessness, and shocking behavior quite beyond the pale! They're not moderated to make me look good, though - you have my gracious permission to call me an idiot.