Wednesday, February 15, 2012

All Sunshine, All the Time

Monster and I had a great training session today! It's not that we had any major breakthrough or anything - or even that it went all that well to be honest, but it just feels good to be doing something more. We'll see if it pays off, but right now I'm hopeful.

Plus Monster had a lot of fun, deciding that the new trainer was a great new (treats dispensing) toy...

I'm gonna get you!


(I'm not posting a Cloud today, because it would be about health and I don't want to make the worst of the situation... Also no resolution for tomorrow, for related reasons.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, it's free!

Comments are moderated in order to weed out spam, pointlessness, and shocking behavior quite beyond the pale! They're not moderated to make me look good, though - you have my gracious permission to call me an idiot.