Sunday, February 19, 2012

About Those Daily Resolutions...

I'm not going to apologize for this. With Dobie here I don't feel I can make plans in advance. I need to be as flexible as possible, which isn't very since it's me... Deciding I'll focus on something special each day risks me pushing that decision when I shouldn't. It may not be a big risk, but I don't want to make anything harder than it has to be right now.

It's going well for the moment, but I need to take it day by day.

Oh, relax! It's not like I react and change in a microsecond...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, it's free!

Comments are moderated in order to weed out spam, pointlessness, and shocking behavior quite beyond the pale! They're not moderated to make me look good, though - you have my gracious permission to call me an idiot.