Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Today's Sunshine

I know this isn't really what I should be bragging about, or focusing on... But come on, I have to be allowed to point it out sometimes, right? So, today's Sunshine:
Monster is the most beautiful dog in the world!

You know that's right!

Photos can't really do him justice, but even when he's reduced to two dimensions he's still blindingly gorgeous.

Well, obviously.

I know everyone else thinks they have the handsomest and/or prettiest dogs, but they're wrong. You hear me? You're all wrong! There is nothing like my Monster in the world.

Well, what do you know... Mom may be smarter than I thought.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, it's free!

Comments are moderated in order to weed out spam, pointlessness, and shocking behavior quite beyond the pale! They're not moderated to make me look good, though - you have my gracious permission to call me an idiot.