Saturday, February 11, 2012

I Do Solemnly Swear

... to meet at least three dogs today, and successfully train Monster's leash aggression. (Meaning, close enough to keep him interested, but far enough away that he doesn't find them threatening.)

Aaaand: Mission failed! Quite spectacularly, even. We saw one dog today, at a distance where it gave us a possibility to train. A few more dogs far away, but Monster no longer notices dogs that far away, so it meant nothing for him. Fortunately no surprise dogs that were too close either, so it wasn't a bad day, it just wasn't good.

Which means: bad Monstermom!

No I wasn't! Oh, wait, you? Yeah, OK.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, it's free!

Comments are moderated in order to weed out spam, pointlessness, and shocking behavior quite beyond the pale! They're not moderated to make me look good, though - you have my gracious permission to call me an idiot.