Thursday, February 23, 2012

Today's Cloud

All three of us appear to be a bit under the weather today... Not sure what's wrong. Perhaps it's the actual weather?

Both dogs just want to lie down and do nothing. Monster will just mope and look at me if I ask him to come, and Dobie will sigh and heave himself up as opposed to his normal explosion of anxiousness if I so much as draw a breath (I could be getting ready to say "let's go" after all). I don't know of any zoonotics which would make us all glued to the couch without any other symptoms, so I'll assume it's psychological or environmental. In either case, we need to snap out of it.

Dull.

Leave me alone. And turn on the TV, I can't reach the remote.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, it's free!

Comments are moderated in order to weed out spam, pointlessness, and shocking behavior quite beyond the pale! They're not moderated to make me look good, though - you have my gracious permission to call me an idiot.