Monday, February 20, 2012

Today's Cloud

Just general Dobie problems. He does actually seem to get calmer and calmer the longer he's here. He no longer whines under his breath nonstop, for example (yes, nonstop, even in his sleep). But it's still stressful, and every single thing has to be planned to cause as little stress as absolutely possible. I find myself rather sitting thirsty than getting up to get a glass of water, because the smallest movement causes Dobie to become an exploding stressball... Poor Dobie.

I am super relaxed, you hear!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, it's free!

Comments are moderated in order to weed out spam, pointlessness, and shocking behavior quite beyond the pale! They're not moderated to make me look good, though - you have my gracious permission to call me an idiot.