Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Sunshine And Clouds

For some reason stress levels have been high today. Both dogs have been very attentive and reactive to sounds (I assume, I can't hear anything but their ears are of course better than mine) from outside, with lots of barking at the windows and doors, and running around inside showing guarding behaviors. I put them in their places and tell them to relax, but it only lasts a little while before they both charge up simultaneously  and start telling off the world again.

So very little organized training at all today. Very little peace and quiet. Very little patience left...

But, on the bright side! Despite both dogs being very tense, they haven't even once turned this on each other. In fact they appear to act in unison and guard the house together. While I of course don't want them to be tense and stressed, and don't want them to guard against nonexistent dangers, it makes me happy to see that in such a high stress situation there is no sign of tension between the dogs.

I don't trust it, but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy it for now.

We're happy too!


(That's an old picture. I'm not that stupid.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, it's free!

Comments are moderated in order to weed out spam, pointlessness, and shocking behavior quite beyond the pale! They're not moderated to make me look good, though - you have my gracious permission to call me an idiot.