Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Today's Cloud

Monster has been completely nuts most of the day. He's been barking at the windows, and at me, and trying to open the doors and get out. I keep all doors locked, because I know Monster can open them if he wants. He hasn't tried for a long time now, but it's become a habit fortunately, so he didn't get anywhere.

From his behavior it appears he thinks there's been some sort of intruder in our garden, but the only tracks I find are from cats (no, I'm not bragging about my amazing tracking skills - the lawn was covered in fresh snow). A lot of tracks, sure, and Monster is a bit overly interested in cats, but he normally doesn't react this strongly to them. I don't know what's gotten into him...

Let me out right now, you hear!?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, it's free!

Comments are moderated in order to weed out spam, pointlessness, and shocking behavior quite beyond the pale! They're not moderated to make me look good, though - you have my gracious permission to call me an idiot.