Saturday, March 31, 2012

Today's Sunshine

Monster and I had company for our evening walk again tonight, as our neighbor is out and his dog wants to get out and about too.

This time when I said where we were going ("Let's go see Tilly!") Monster bolted upright from deep sleep and ran to the front door. I didn't even know he'd learned her name.

Are you calling me stupid?

I was worried I'd ruined everything, getting him so wound up in advance. Especially since he whined and pulled all the way to her house... But as soon as they met he was fine. No stress, no intense behavior, nothing

We had a nice walk all three of us, hardly even any leash pulling. Well, all right, some pulling. But still. Nice evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, it's free!

Comments are moderated in order to weed out spam, pointlessness, and shocking behavior quite beyond the pale! They're not moderated to make me look good, though - you have my gracious permission to call me an idiot.