Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Today's Cloud

Today I've been running around, getting The Kid's cat to the vet to get spayed. Meaning Monster had to stay home alone a couple of times today (since I couldn't have him the car when I was chauffeuring the cat around), for slightly longer than he liked. At least the second time.

On top of that, I had to spend quite a few hours in the afternoon/evening where he's not allowed, meaning I had to leave him in the car. He was so happy when we got home a little after eight and he realized I wasn't going anywhere, he started rubbing against the walls like a cat and gathering his toys into piles on the living room floor.

Poor, neglected Monster.

You know, you make a lot of excuses but not a lot changes...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, it's free!

Comments are moderated in order to weed out spam, pointlessness, and shocking behavior quite beyond the pale! They're not moderated to make me look good, though - you have my gracious permission to call me an idiot.