Thursday, March 15, 2012

Today's Sunshine

Met Teach again today to work more on BAT. As usual (no no, I'm not cocky at all) Monster did great, and we got quite close to the staged dog. Perhaps 20-30 feet or so? Plus, this time the dog was moving around! I'm so happy, it really feels like genuine progress,

I like it too!

Of course, now that I'm writing this I'm getting a strong feeling of impending doom... Surely this is too good to be true. But setbacks are normal, and if - scratch that, when - they come I'm not going to let them get me down. And I'm certainly not going to bog myself down with future problems when things actually going great. So, woohoo etc...

(Bonus, Tin Can is being a trooper and still hanging in there!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, it's free!

Comments are moderated in order to weed out spam, pointlessness, and shocking behavior quite beyond the pale! They're not moderated to make me look good, though - you have my gracious permission to call me an idiot.