Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Today's Sunshine

Monster and I had some guest tonight, my sister and her husband. Monster was so happy! He wound around their legs like a cat, holding a squeaky toy and snorting with happiness. But when the people stopped moving he was content to lie down and watch, and softly squeak his toy. When they interacted with him, he performed what they asked (sit and stay, shake, and so on), not once stress barking or lunging at faces (that sounds really bad, but he's not attacking, he's just trying to reach so he can lick). Amazing, and so much fun!

What? Like it's hard or something?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, it's free!

Comments are moderated in order to weed out spam, pointlessness, and shocking behavior quite beyond the pale! They're not moderated to make me look good, though - you have my gracious permission to call me an idiot.