Monday, March 5, 2012

Today's Cloud

I've been neglecting Monster. Again. I had to leave him alone in the car for hours, and this evening I was going to do some fun training with him, but... Yeah, that annoying "but". And then I just got a call saying there will be some workers turning up tomorrow morning to install some windows! If I'd known that I'd have put in a lot of command reinforcement and confidence training tonight... Well, I only have myself to blame, since I should be doing that anyway, but (and there the "but" crops up again!) I really need some advance warning before we'll have strange men handling tools and swearing in the house, to make sure Monster deals with it best possible.
(They're also afraid of dogs. What the heck am I supposed to do with that!?)

Fun day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, it's free!

Comments are moderated in order to weed out spam, pointlessness, and shocking behavior quite beyond the pale! They're not moderated to make me look good, though - you have my gracious permission to call me an idiot.