Friday, March 9, 2012

Today's Cloud

Monster hasn't been very willing to work today. Pretty much whatever I try to work on, old or new, he stresses out and starts to lick everything manically, or he shuts down. Not sure what's going on, but I'm thinking I'll just let him rest for today. I think I'll even go so far as to postpone our evening walk to The Hour Of Skulk, that magical time late at night when only the owners of reactive dogs are out and about. Quietly sneaking around corners, desperate to avoid any and all triggers...

I have been an absent member of this club for quite some time now, but judging by Monster today I'll dust off the membership card. Poor Monster. Dobie was incredibly calm today - by Dobie standards - and I may have misjudged how difficult it still was for Monster to have him here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, it's free!

Comments are moderated in order to weed out spam, pointlessness, and shocking behavior quite beyond the pale! They're not moderated to make me look good, though - you have my gracious permission to call me an idiot.