Saturday, March 3, 2012

Today's Cloud

Super high stress today! No idea why. On walks it was impossible to stop him from pulling, in the garden it's been impossible to stop him from running like a maniac, and in the house it's been impossible to stop him from guard barking. What's going on!?

She was getting cocky. Can't make things too easy for her, you know.


And while I was talking to a neighbor across the fence (with Monster beside me barking his head off while standing on his hind legs), Boots came walking by. Again with a borrowed leash aggressive dog (he's "fixing" them, you know) as well as his own two. And as usual with his dogs loose. I used to be impressed with him being able to walk his dogs off leash everywhere, but it's becoming increasingly obvious that the reason he can do it isn't because he has such good control over them, it's because he doesn't care what they do. One of them came racing down to my yard, and up on my porch. The other one came running up to the fence to talk to Monster (which doesn't help with his barrier frustration). Then they both trotted over to the neighbor's garden, and even into their garage. As my severely annoyed neighbor called out to Boots to collect his dogs, they started chasing the neighbor's beloved cat... He just smiled and went on his happy way. The neighbors are livid, and when I checked in with them a while later the cat hadn't yet returned.

Can I chase some cats too?



Walking your dogs off leash isn't a right, it's a privilege! And if your dogs chase cats, why would you ever let them off leash in a cat crazed village where there is more than one cat per household? And in what world is it acceptable to let your dogs do their business in someone else's garden?!

Although, now that I think about it, maybe this was a good thing for us...? Monster may not be small, fluffy and cute, but he's also not running around the village loose.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, it's free!

Comments are moderated in order to weed out spam, pointlessness, and shocking behavior quite beyond the pale! They're not moderated to make me look good, though - you have my gracious permission to call me an idiot.