Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Today's Sunshine

Monster's been coming when called every time today. He's come in from the garden without objection, he's come on recall, he's come to jump into the car, and he's come to eat (not very impressive with other dogs, but Monster isn't an enthusiastic eater). It may not sound like a big deal to you, but I've become used to Monster almost always pausing to evaluate the situation before responding, and I think a good day like this shows that his confidence (in himself and in me) is getting better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, it's free!

Comments are moderated in order to weed out spam, pointlessness, and shocking behavior quite beyond the pale! They're not moderated to make me look good, though - you have my gracious permission to call me an idiot.