Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Today's Cloud

Today Monster and I went back to take the same walk we did yesterday, which would lead us past the horse paddocks again. We never made it. Monster lunged at three cars, until I gave up and we turned around. He didn't lunge at every car, perhaps one in four, but the road has no shoulder and his behavior was dangerous. I saw it as soon as he got out of the car, really, he was tense from the start. I should have realized we were doomed to fail and not bothered, instead finding a quiet and empty place to walk (easier said than done).

Hehehe! Hehe! Hehehehe! Wahahahahahahahahahaaaaa!


I suspect this is payment for not doing enough with him yesterday. If Monster's brain doesn't get to work, it goes on vacation. This was a clear case of "nobody home".


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, it's free!

Comments are moderated in order to weed out spam, pointlessness, and shocking behavior quite beyond the pale! They're not moderated to make me look good, though - you have my gracious permission to call me an idiot.