Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Today's Cloud

I finally did get around to lay a track today and let Monster work it. Unfortunately there was nobody home, Monster had no idea what a track even was - much less how to follow one!

With a lot of patience and encouragement, he did manage to follow through to the end. But along the way he lost the track repeatedly and appeared confused and unsure. I probably should have just given up on the whole thing - after all, the only thing failure teaches him is how to fail - but I think I was too incredulous to realize it really was happening.

Monster is a tracking maniac. What's happened to suddenly make him about as able to track as I am?!

Yeah, I see you pointing at the ground. What do you want me to do with it?



Very, very strange...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, it's free!

Comments are moderated in order to weed out spam, pointlessness, and shocking behavior quite beyond the pale! They're not moderated to make me look good, though - you have my gracious permission to call me an idiot.