Monday, March 5, 2012

Today's Sunshine

Monster and I tried BATting at some horses in a paddock today. I'd thought Monster found horses exciting and interesting, and really wanted to get closer to them. Turns out he hates horses and wants nothing to do with them, just like his Mom! (Seriously, they keep trying to kill me!)

Right there with you, Mom!


Well, that might be an exaggeration, but he responded well to distance increasing rewards and not at all well to distance decreasing rewards, so he really doesn't want to be around them. Fine by me, honestly. But after three passes at them, he walked calmly by without paying them any attention, so BAT continues to be incredible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, it's free!

Comments are moderated in order to weed out spam, pointlessness, and shocking behavior quite beyond the pale! They're not moderated to make me look good, though - you have my gracious permission to call me an idiot.