Sunday, March 25, 2012

Today's Sunshine

Monster and I spent quite a bit of time out in the garden today (glorious sunshine, must make the most of it before the trees start their annual attempt to kill me with their sex life). While he did become fixated and barking by the fence twice today (once at the neighbor working on his wood pile and once at a cat parked ten feet away calmly staring at him), for the most part he was lying down and contentedly chewing on sticks and listening to the neighborhood dogs barking in chorus.

She's lying, she had me working like a dog!



I just wish I knew how to make that happen, as opposed it happening on its own with no obvious explanation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, it's free!

Comments are moderated in order to weed out spam, pointlessness, and shocking behavior quite beyond the pale! They're not moderated to make me look good, though - you have my gracious permission to call me an idiot.