Saturday, March 17, 2012

Today's Sunshine

My neighbor is again out hunting for a girlfriend, so it fell to Monster and me to take his dog out for her evening walk. It went so well!

Monster was a little anxious as we neared her house, but as soon as we'd gotten past the awkward greeting he was just fine. He didn't obsess over her, he didn't cower away from her, and he didn't manically and pushily try to get her to play. Throughout the walk, he could walk next to her without tensing up, and he could pay attention to me. The only times that were a little difficult were when he got tangled in the leash and I made him stand still so I could get him free, and she came up to him and started sniffing his eyes. He did try to back away from her then, and became a little bouncy and tense, but no big reaction and he immediately let it go once it was over.

Hello handsome...

Really great.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, it's free!

Comments are moderated in order to weed out spam, pointlessness, and shocking behavior quite beyond the pale! They're not moderated to make me look good, though - you have my gracious permission to call me an idiot.