Saturday, March 17, 2012

Today's Cloud

I tend toward arrogance. Just tend, mind you. It's not like I am arrogant or anything!

Thing is, no German Shepherd is going to pull me off my feet. Certainly Monster can't do it either. However... Holding a German Shepherd and a Cane Corso, who both spot a cat in the dark when you're not prepared, and go for it simultaneously, could - just could - maybe bowl a weaker person over. Not me, though, naturally!

... but I may have skidded a couple of half steps...

But really, the blame lies with all the sand on the surface of the road. Yeah, that's what it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, it's free!

Comments are moderated in order to weed out spam, pointlessness, and shocking behavior quite beyond the pale! They're not moderated to make me look good, though - you have my gracious permission to call me an idiot.