Sunday, March 25, 2012

Today's Cloud, Tomorrow's resolution

I have to confess a complete failure (I know you're not surprised, but you could fake it just to be polite you know). I have not fulfilled this week's resolution, to have no less than three free shaping session with an item per day. Some days I did fine, others not so much, and at least one day I did nothing at all...

Look Mom, I can do a new trick! Mom? Mom!? Awwww...



It seems it's difficult for me to get into the routine when it stretches for an entire week. Still, no admitting defeat! (Just humiliating disorganization will do.) Since I still believe it's a good thing to be doing with Monster, we'll simply keep trying the same thing this coming week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, it's free!

Comments are moderated in order to weed out spam, pointlessness, and shocking behavior quite beyond the pale! They're not moderated to make me look good, though - you have my gracious permission to call me an idiot.