Friday, March 2, 2012

Today's Sunshine

After learning some new tricks from our trainer last time, we had some nice experiences today out walking. When given the cue to turn around and ignore the dog he was looking at, Monster actually turned away before me! And he really seemed to appreciate this new method.

If you haven't already checked it out, I really recommend BAT. I couldn't get it to work with Monster without the trainer's help, and regardless of the fact that you're all smarter than I am it may be a good idea to get some help at least initially. I frankly haven't quite got it yet (next trainer appointment is already booked), but Monster seems to read faster than I do...

You do not want to go up against me in an IQ-test!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, it's free!

Comments are moderated in order to weed out spam, pointlessness, and shocking behavior quite beyond the pale! They're not moderated to make me look good, though - you have my gracious permission to call me an idiot.