Monday, June 11, 2012

Today's Sunshine

I unexpectedly had to leave Monster home alone for about an hour today. Leaving him alone takes some planning, trying to make sure he's as comfortable as possible and removing everything he could possibly eat. Unfortunately there was no time for that today, and everything from socks to remote controls were lying around for him to have as snacks, and he was pretty bored. So, disaster.

Nope, came home and he hadn't eaten or destroyed anything.

I was already full.





At least nothing I've noticed yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, it's free!

Comments are moderated in order to weed out spam, pointlessness, and shocking behavior quite beyond the pale! They're not moderated to make me look good, though - you have my gracious permission to call me an idiot.