Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Today's Cloud

I'm still feeling down and hopeless. I'm not bringing this up to try to get some sympathy for myself, but because it's affecting Monster. There's this great resistance to doing anything with him. Get ready to train something - I remember how hard it was last time, how we got nowhere, how neither one of us knew what was going on... Get ready to go for a walk - I remember how he wouldn't pay attention to me last time, how he kept pulling, how triggers were lurking behind every corner... Get ready to - well, you get the picture.

I need to break this vicious circle. Every time I fail I wind myself further down, I need to snap out of it.

I need you to snap out of it!


2 comments:

  1. Du fixar det här! Jag vet precis hur det känns när allt är skit och man får anstränga sig för att hitta ork att ens gå en promenad. Du jobbar utifrån rätt trista förutsättningar så det är ju inte konstigt att det känns tungt. Försök hitta orken, ät chips!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Jag tror tyvärr inte mitt liv lider någon brist på chips, men tack för stödet. Jag kanske kan träna mig själv med en faktisk (istället för metaforisk) morot! ;-)

      Delete

Leave a comment, it's free!

Comments are moderated in order to weed out spam, pointlessness, and shocking behavior quite beyond the pale! They're not moderated to make me look good, though - you have my gracious permission to call me an idiot.