Saturday, June 2, 2012

Today's Sunshine

This is kind of weird... At first I was going to say that there hasn't been anything today to tell you about, going over in my head the various disappointments and pure snoozes. Like just before I sat down to write this, Monster and I were out on an evening sniff'n'pee (he does most of the work), and on our way back home we were followed by some furry monstrosity or other (some sort spitz dog perhaps? looked like a moving pile of fuzz anyway). Monster checked it out a few times, no reaction. Dull, right?

Right?

Wait, are you asking me?


That's amazing! Not only that, but moments before, less than two minutes before, we'd had a bad meeting. We were rounding a corner and met a woman with a baby carriage, a lab, a dachshund and a schnauzer, maybe ten feet away and moving in fast. I had to drag Monster off the side of the road and into a patch of nettles (thank god for the cold weather, that wouldn't have been fun in shorts and sandals), with him pulling against the leash and bouncing to see all the way. And just a minute later we are exposed to another dog, and Monster is just fine with it... Not so long ago, he would have carried a bad meeting with him all day.

I started this blog to keep track of developments, as even for normal people it's easy to loose sight of the big picture, and my brain is more scattered and confused than most people's. Clearly it was a good decision, if I'm just going to shrug off a success like this as a snooze!

It wasn't a snooze, it was bloody awesome!

Hear, hear! I totally rock!

You totally do, Monster.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, it's free!

Comments are moderated in order to weed out spam, pointlessness, and shocking behavior quite beyond the pale! They're not moderated to make me look good, though - you have my gracious permission to call me an idiot.