Friday, June 22, 2012

Blog Neglect

I know, I know, I've been neglecting the blog again... I was about to post all the excuses I had lined up in my head, but for once I caught myself. No excuses.

Yeah, right...

Monster is fine, we're still working on his issues. No great successes, no great setbacks. He thinks the weather is very warm, and he does not appreciate strange men changing the tires of the car when he's in it...

They were stealing pieces of our car!

Now, the thing is... There's a reason Tin Can was having his tires looked at. It turns out Monster and I have to go for a trip next week. And it's sort of a trip back in time, as there's no reliable internet connection where we're going (no, not kidding). So the blog is about to be really neglected. Sorry about that, it came as a bit of a surprise to us too. Most likely the blog will be in a coma for a couple of weeks (or more, not sure how long we'll have to stay), but I'll try to take some photos and write down Monster's adventures so we'll have something to say when we get back to civilization again.

There, that took the focus away from me not having posted anything while I still could, right?

Just how dumb are you?!


2 comments:

Leave a comment, it's free!

Comments are moderated in order to weed out spam, pointlessness, and shocking behavior quite beyond the pale! They're not moderated to make me look good, though - you have my gracious permission to call me an idiot.