Saturday, June 2, 2012

Today's Cloud

Monster has been kind of off today. The great development of him focusing better on me when we're out, his commitment to keep trying in training rather than shutting down, and his general good mood has been nowhere to be found today. He's been very disengaged in training, putting his head down and looking away from me. Outside, he keeps his head in the bushes sniffing various messages from the neighborhood. He hasn't pestered me once today to do something with him.

I guess it's allowed to just not feel like it once in a while...

Hang on...

And as I was writing this, Monster went and fetched a tug rag and demanded I play with him. All is right in the world again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, it's free!

Comments are moderated in order to weed out spam, pointlessness, and shocking behavior quite beyond the pale! They're not moderated to make me look good, though - you have my gracious permission to call me an idiot.