Sunday, June 10, 2012

Happy Monster Day!

Today is a wonderful day! It's Monster's birthday!

Yeah! It's a national holiday! No, scratch that - international holiday!

Today is not a day about training or problems, today is a day just for Monster. I've blown up half a dozen balloons and let him have at them in the living room (while I covered my ears), I've bought a grilled chicken which I deboned and then trailed behind me through the village for Monster to track down, he gets every belly rub he asks for, he gets to go out the second he asks for it no matter what I'm doing, and is getting generally spoiled.

Are you telling me this won't continue tomorrow?

Happy Monster Day, everybody!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, it's free!

Comments are moderated in order to weed out spam, pointlessness, and shocking behavior quite beyond the pale! They're not moderated to make me look good, though - you have my gracious permission to call me an idiot.