Thursday, June 14, 2012

Today's Cloud

I'm getting frustrated I can't bring Monster's stress levels down and his interest in me up, when we're out for a walk. At home I'm more or less Monster's entire world.

Conceited much?

Away from home I shrink into someone tiny and insignificant. He's so tightly wound he'd twang if I slapped him (no, I'm not going to, relax!), and he won't even play with a tug toy most of the time. It hurts to see him this way, and it really hurts any progress we can make in training.

Me? Stressed? What are you talking about? *yaaawn*


I know things can be different. I know I need to change this. I just don't know how to go about it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, it's free!

Comments are moderated in order to weed out spam, pointlessness, and shocking behavior quite beyond the pale! They're not moderated to make me look good, though - you have my gracious permission to call me an idiot.