Thursday, June 7, 2012

Today's Sunshine

I impulse bought a hula hoop today, to use with Monster. As soon as I brought it out and looked at him he just lit up! Monster loves to train, to learn new things and experiment to figure out what will get him the reward. Most of all he loves interacting with props, I think he's more confident in what's expected of him if there's something for him to focus on outside himself.

That's cause I'm too awesome!


This hula hoop was fun to bite, paw at, try to steal, push, lie down on, and eventually go through. I only got home with it after nine so we didn't get much training done, but in that one session he did go from nothing to going through it using only shaping.

I know it's not good for anything, but it is fun. And I'd do almost anything for that excited look on Monster's face when he realizes we're about to learn something together. My Monster is always beautiful, but when he's happy he's glorious...

Hmph! I'm always glorious.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, it's free!

Comments are moderated in order to weed out spam, pointlessness, and shocking behavior quite beyond the pale! They're not moderated to make me look good, though - you have my gracious permission to call me an idiot.