Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Today's Sunshine

The chimney sweep came by today, and very enthusiastically greeted Monster. The strange black man carrying bristles and chains was quite interesting, and surprisingly not that scary! Monster was quite happy to meet him once he'd gotten over the first few seconds of suspicion, and remained calm when this stranger proceeded to bang and stomp his way around our house...

He was really funny! I made sure he petted me all over, and then I went and rolled on the carpet - it looks much better in black!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, it's free!

Comments are moderated in order to weed out spam, pointlessness, and shocking behavior quite beyond the pale! They're not moderated to make me look good, though - you have my gracious permission to call me an idiot.