Saturday, February 2, 2013

Don't read!

Because this post is really all whine... You've been warned!

You people never learn, do you?

I'm sooooooooo tired! I want to sleep!
Seriously, who do I have to kill for a good night's sleep? I'm game, I'm telling you!

Again. This is not difficult: just copy me! Zzzzzzzz...

I'm not sleepy though. Just really, really tired. Lying down, I just find myself staring at the ceiling waiting for something interesting to happen. I hate this. I spent a couple of hours in the garden today, just sitting down doing sweet F-A. Just so Monster could experience something, even if it was just watching the world go by. Poor Monster... I'm so tired by now I no longer remember basic commands - I find myself sort of stuttering some kind of oh-er-uhm-command for simple things like "sit"! (took me about ten minutes to figure that one out in order to write it down! and you don't want to know how long I've spent on making this text readable at all...)


I don't mind. I find I get away with pretty much anything these days... Awesome!

Quite a few years ago I suffered from aphasia. For nearly two years I couldn't rely on verbal commands for the dogs I had then (not the only problem obviously, but this is a dog blog after all), instead using hand signals and nonverbal sounds (clapping, finger snapping, stomping, etc). That was pretty rough, but also challenging. And I still use some of the signals/techniques I developed back then. But this. This is no fun at all. I just want to sleep!

Again. It's not hard. Just try to be normal!



Please. Just let me sleep.... I've read about sleep deprivation psychosis - I realize I'm being a pathetic drama queen, but I can't help wondering just how far off that is by now. Yeah, all right, thats ridiculous. Still though... Please. Just let me sleep. Please...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, it's free!

Comments are moderated in order to weed out spam, pointlessness, and shocking behavior quite beyond the pale! They're not moderated to make me look good, though - you have my gracious permission to call me an idiot.