Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Today's Cloud

I miss my camera. I'm going stir crazy having to reuse old photos all the time... Sure, Monster is gorgeous and there's just no way anyone could tire of looking at him. But he's gorgeous in new ways every day - and you're missing it! Poor you...

How do you like my Blue Steel?


Yeah, I know it's got nothing to do with reactivity training. But I'm in a really good mood, and I don't want to sour it by harping on details when things are going so well!
(I just jinxed it, didn't I...)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, it's free!

Comments are moderated in order to weed out spam, pointlessness, and shocking behavior quite beyond the pale! They're not moderated to make me look good, though - you have my gracious permission to call me an idiot.